Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hmm..this is my first time blogging...So how do i start?Should I write a bit about my-self?
Em mm...Nah..i think I'm gonna skip about that...
So.. Why i choose to blog...so i can share what are my experiences and
share it with friends and read it someday when I'm older.

Okay let's start... hmm
Today (2 Dec 08) I went to Jaya 1's Old Town to have my lunch with my classmates..
Turned out..almost all my classmates went there (15 out of 23)..pretty crowd...
I think we were the most noisiest group inside...

After we ate....we chat a litle..1hour ^_^
And I told a story to my friends...which freaked out most of the guys..
It freaked me out when i first heard it from my friend too..Deng...that gotta hurt..OUCH!
So after paying the bill...the girls wanted to take some pictures... Today i wanted to be the photographer .. HEHE... i wane try out my NEW hp's camera.. BLE. Look at them and give me a comment arrr..hehe..

zzz..cant post pictures for for...sry...i'll try next time

No comments: