Tuesday, December 2, 2008

(continued 2 Dec 08) pictures i took

-Sy Tyng is not soluting she just blocking the sun-
*But it's a nice pose ^_^*


-The 4 girls of my TD..opps the bottom 1 is a dude...SRY MC-







-Gosh Chen Hong's face was blocked..nevermind..Mine Wasn't..hahahaHAHA!! See the diffrence? I was not in 1..sad...-









-See this Leng Zai here(Mr.Kelly Ooi Kee Lih) ???>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>-
*Anyone interested i can hook you two up
^_^..i'm a love guru....hehe GURU BERN*















-Leng Lui(VOON LI JIEJIE)..hehe,but actually not...my photographing skill was good ...hehe-














-Haiz my hair....Sad...i know what all of are thinking...it's bad...
But it is still my BADHAIRCUT™(TRADE MARK)-







-This dude here is my class rep-
*Is he Constantine or Quorantine it's up to you
to vote*(lee jia wei)








Ain't She Beautiful....EVON POOH..hehe my photographing RULES!
Hehe



Tinde.....HAHA...the zo deng
guy of my class...hehe(TAN HONG SHI)
*HE LIKES A GIRL IN TE3*





Crayon Chin Chan...hehe..(hee chin chan) isn't he cute...

No comments: