Friday, December 5, 2008

Everything

Hm....since this post is about everything,then I'm going to talk about anything that comes to my mind.Well now i think of my future,and not letting people around me down.My family and friends,ever supportive..oh i love them all..and to fail them is my worst nightmare.

I'm sure that all of us made promises to people we know and love and to ourselves. Some promises we may keep,but how about the promises that we had broken.I know for sure that I brake more then what i keep. Especially to the ones i hold dear to my-self. The more i think of it the more i hate making promises.So to make life better,don't simply say things but instead make them come true and stop letting people and yourself down.Make life worth living. Let that be a lesson learned.

Having a crush, it's the best or worst feeling a guy could have.Cause after a crush we either get heart broken or our lives made that much sweeter. I had a few crushes before, and only one bloomed. Turned out to be one of the happiest time of my life,but the day came that she had to let me go and so we ended.Enough about the past,it's how we are living now that matters. And a few months ago i had another crush on a girl,and sadly i failed and i gave up. And now I'm out hunting again. Hope that i can find a girl soon..I'm not desperate but i missed loving and being loved and doing the stuff that couples do(NOT SEX, don't misunderstand).And i get jealous sometimes ,looking at other couples. I gotta admit advantages of being single are not that good. And to the ladies that read this post please leave some comment and give some tips how to make a girl like a guy..hehe

Hmm....what other things i think about???hmm....ya friends.....
hehehe...we can live without money,family and lovers..but as a humans..we ultimately need companionship or in other words..friends..we need them..i know i need them..without them i won't be as who i am now..some are good,some are bad,some stick by your side till the end and some leaves you when things are no going well..some sacrifice for you,some feed on you..but when life and your sences lead you to find the ones that are good make sure you keep them and not betray them.That is how i see it...it may be a dog eat dog world out there..but there are people that are still pure in heart and action. Friends may be easy to make,but to figure if they are worth it or not is a whole new task.So,pick well which friends to stick with and which to stay away.

Why do we live?To study and find a job that keeps us alive?Or do we live to be happy and see things change as we grow older with the people we love?Or are we alive to struggle and to survive in this world?And for me...i think of finding a job at what i love to do..make people around me happy,find a girl to spend the rest of my life with..being a good dad...yeah that is what i would want to live for...that is what i think is joyful..but unfortunately things like that don't come around easily do they?yeah it's a dream...but time will tell if i make it come true or not..For as we have time to plan for the future.Fate is in our hands...

Woot...i'm running out of ideas...
Hehe
Let's end here for now.


FOR THE READERS:
request frome me, leave some comments if it's borring of if it's good
i would really like to know.^_^

1 comment:

von aka 小布 said...

i guess u can hav a chat box like me n tracy's..haha..
hrm..
thought of many things after i read this..
promises aren't to be made easily..really shudn't make promises that couldn't b fufiled..